Monday, October 15, 2012

EVELYN 2 MONTHS


 Twin cousins... Hallie and Evelyn






My sweet little baby.  I love her so much.  I, of course, love all of my kids, but there is something about your third kid.   I think I am so much more mature and so much more knowledgeable about how fast time goes and how precious this baby time is.  I am really enjoying everything about her.  It helps that she is the best baby around, but really it has been nothing but pleasant.  I think if she were my last one I would be sad! Our sweet girl is about two and a half months now.  She is sleeping basically through the night and nursing very well.  I wasn't planning on nursing at all, but she has done so well and I am surprised by how much I am loving it.  It really is bonding, as they say, and I soak up all the time I get with her because the rest of the day is so busy.  I really don't have her on the ground as much as  I should and now that she is awake more of the day, I need to get better at that.  She is a sweet soul, you can tell.  Very mild mannered and wonderful.  She started smiling at around 7 weeks and is now laughing a bit at me and her siblings.  I love her so much and am so thankful for the sweet spirit she brings into our home.  There is just such love around when you have a newborn in the home.  She is straight from heaven and such a blessing!! I can't wait to watch her grow and sit and eat and become whoever she will become.  I am blessed to be her mommy. (At two months she weighted 10 lbs 16 oz and was 23 inches long... that is 50% for both... she will be my most tiny baby). 

No comments: