Monday, October 15, 2012

JACK SPORTS











Jack had a lot of fun doing sports this summer.  He is definitely athletic and comfortable pushing himself in that way.  I think the things he is the best at are running and swimming.  He is definitely the best out of his friends at these things.  I think we will hone those skills and I hope he will continue to progress in these and find joy in these.   I love running so much, it is fun to see him participate in races and to have such a natural ability for it.  I love that he is not that competitive yet and friendly and not boastful.  He has confidence and kindness and I think he will go far in life.  I love watching him play and  I love being a part of the community of sports.  It will be fun to watch all these boys grow and play together in high school.  We are so happy that we live in Murray!! It is such a great community and so close knit.  He will start competitive swimming in a few weeks and then bball after Christmas.  We will only be getting busier after that because Savannah will join in the mix and she is very excited to follow in her brothers footsteps!

No comments: