Monday, August 15, 2011

On to Kindergarten....






Since school starts next week, I guess I better finish up on preschool on the blog... Jack finished his last year of preschool in May. He is getting ready to start kindergarten in about two weeks. EEEEKKK!! I think he is semi-nervous, but mostly excited because he is in the same class as three of his good friends. That makes me less nervous too.

We really loved preschool. Jack learned so much from Ms. Lorie and I know that he will be heading into kindergarten with all that he should know. I was thinking about holding him back and talked to Lorie about it. She said that he is really smart and totally ready and I have to agree. She really does a wonderful job with the kids and when they leave they really are ready for the next step.

His end of year program was really cute. He had a little part, that he did wonderfully, and it was fun to see how grown up all the other kids were as well. Jack is such a great kid. I love him sooo much!! I'm sad that these past five years have gone by so fast.... but we are on to new adventures!

No comments: