Monday, July 12, 2010

Savannah, 6 months... Really?!


She has spent a lot of time at the pool!


Yummy Popsicle.


First kiss.



Speaking of time flying... my baby is almost six months old already! I can't believe it! She is still the dreamiest baby ever and I am so in love with her! She is such a joy. I love how she tries to eat your face whenever you come in for a kiss. I love her smiles and to see her roll over (both ways!). Jack loves her to pieces... even too much sometimes that it can drive me crazy, but she loves him and will light up when he comes in the room or talks to her. I love love to hear her coo and talk to you. I think she is a mommy's girl and I think we have a special bond. She is really healthy, sitting up and starting to eat baby food. She is still sleeping through the night and taking a few good naps a day. I really can't get enough of her. She is so great!

No comments: