Monday, July 12, 2010

End of Preschool, First Year


The best preschool teacher ever!!


Saying his poem about Easter. During their show they did all of their poems from the year.


His dancing was so funny. He was webbing everything in sight.


His class


Last day with presents for his awesome teachers.

Where does the time go?? Jack is done with his 1st year of preschool. I would really be freaking out, but I think I have decided to hold him back a year since his bday is in July so he really has two years of preschool left. If I was looking at only one more fast year like this one was I would be one sad lady!! He had so much fun in preschool. I think he is really missing it this summer. He never wanted to stay home and they learned so many great things. I definitely noticed a difference in his listening and helping and everything when he was expected to listen to another person. He had a bunch of fun field trips and and he memorized so many cute little poems, songs and stories. I think preschool is the best!! I am happy that he is now in swimming lessons with his preschool teacher. He loves her! Next year, he is going three days a week and I think he can't wait!

No comments: