Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Boy is 4!!!


Coming down to his "birthday house."


Presents


He loves Spiderman.


We played musical pillows at his first friend party.


He loved having a party this year! It was really fun.



I can't believe that Jack is four. I am pretty sad about it. I know I have said this over and over, but time really goes by so fast. I remember the past four years so well and it seems like it was just yesterday that I was pregnant with him. Then, I was waiting for him to be 3 months, then he was a year, then two... it has just gone by so fast! This year he has really grown up. I can't believe some of the things that he is figuring out. He is learning words that rhyme all by himself. He is really interested in reading and letters and knows most of the sounds of all the letters. He can write his name and knows his birthday. He is the best big brother around and loves Savannah to pieces. We have given him a chore chart and he remembers to do his jobs every day. He loves his friends and is really kind. We were at our friends house the other day and he was really concerned about the 2 yr old twins there and was always making sure they were okay and that they could see the fireworks and everything. He is so smart, funny as can be and very loving. We are so blessed and lucky to have him as our child! There are so many more things I could say. My neighbor said to me the other day that he is very accepting and I think that describes him very well. He will play with anyone and try to make everyone feel comfortable. He has a bit of attitude every now and then, but for the most part he is pure joy and happiness every day. He loves his swimming lessons and is doing really well. Oh, I love everything about him. I am sad to watch him grow up, but so excited for what the future holds. I am going to try to make his childhood the best because he deserves it. I love my baby boy!!

No comments: