Tuesday, August 4, 2009

12 Weeks!!


12 almost 13 weeks!

I am finally out of the first trimester. I have to say, it wasn't that bad, but there is just something about being stuck in the weeks before 12... it goes by way too slow and you don't feel like anything is happening (although a whole flurry of things are). I am really lucky to not get sick when pregnant, except for the usual nausea if I don't eat. I seem to be over even that now so I am counting my blessings! I went to the doctor yesterday for my "first" OB appointment, even though I still am going once a week for my progesterone shots. He said that everything is looking really good. He asked me if I had noticed my uterus getting bigger... Um, YEAH! I have gained about 6lbs so far so I guess that isn't too bad. I am a little more freaked out by the whole weight thing this time around because I worked so hard after I had Jack. I am still working out, cycling mostly, but trying to run/walk a little. I feel really good. I heard the heartbeat yesterday and my doc said that I get an ultrasound at 17-18 weeks before he transfers me to the doctor that will be delivering my baby. I'm so happy to be pregnant, but am looking forward to the next 28 weeks going pretty fast (fingers crossed). I just want the baby here!! (and I want to know what I am having!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You are so cute! Barely even a belly there! Lucky! Go to Fetal Fotos and call me the minute you walk out of there! I'm dying to know what you are having!

Jen and Her 3 Boys said...

i totally can understand what you are going through. i remember when i was pregnant with tyler, it lasted forever. But it is definetly worth the wait. i am sooooo very excited for you guys.

the peine's said...

You look so good! I can't wait to see you next week!!!

THE OLSONS said...

You look great, Erin!!

Ariane said...

Yay, I am so happy you are having a baby too! You don't even look pregnant in that picture! How do you get away with that?....

Megan said...

Okay, I'm just going to say it...

I hope you get really fat. You look way too cute and happy to be 12 weeks along. I know you won't, but a girl can hope, right?