Sunday, August 30, 2009

16 Weeks! Goodbye Pants...


I am only posting these pregnancy posts for myself, so sorry for those of you who don't care how my tummy is progressing! Anyway, I am now a little over 16 weeks. 4 months! Woo hoo. I have another doc appointment this week. I always look forward to hearing the heartbeat. I think I have been feeling her move around a little more. That is really exciting and I can't wait until I can feel her all the time. That kind of makes up for the 9lbs I have gained so far. I have gained another 3lbs this month and I seem to be gaining the weight in chunks and then nothing for awhile and then another chunk will hit me. I am gearing up for the 10lb chunk I know will be coming in about 6 weeks. Augh.

I am officially out of my normal pants... I can still get them on, but I have the muffintop thing going on and that just makes me crazy so I have progressed to stretchy pants and my maternity jeans. Augh. I actually have a pretty cute pair, but I still am not excited. Oh, how things change from one pregnancy to the next. I have really been feeling good. I was able to get in a 5 mile run/walk yesterday and that actually felt really good. I am going to try to get a few more of those in before my tummy get too big. It feels really good to workout, although I can definitely tell I have put on weight. I still love cycling and will probably do that the whole time. The most fun thing about the run was feeling her move around at the beginning and after.

Overall, I am really happy and feeling really good. I'm really excited for Jack to be able to feel her move around. We have decided on the name Savannah and he already loves to talk to her and pat my stomach. I am also really excited to be done with my progesterone shots. Only about 3 more! One last thing I am excited for is cooler weather! I am rapidly running out of things to wear! I need to be able to wear sweatshirts. I'm so thankful that my pregnancy has been so easy and I hope that all goes well at the doc this week and at my medical ultrasound in a few weeks.

2 comments:

Erica said...

You look so good. I like the name you have chosen, it seems to suit you and Jason. I miss you tons. I am coming to Utah on Wednesday and will be there for a week. We are camping over Labor day and I have to go to a baby shower in Logan on Tuesday but could we get together a week from Wednesday for lunch or something before I head back? send me an email or facebook or call. Love ya girly.

Ariane said...

You're so cute, Erin! I wish I could be like that again....Oh well, you can always work it off afterwards, right? Good job on your running :) I did that with the last one and it was really hard to stop. I felt so good that the only reason I did stop is because I was embarrassed about all the looks I got from people. Haha!