Saturday, July 11, 2009

Kids...

I have had a few funny experiences with kids today. First, I went to a shower for my sister who is getting married on August 6th. As we pulled up to her friends house, her little neighbor girls were outside with a box of stuff, obviously selling things. So, I got out of the car and they ran up and said, "Do you want to buy anything from us?" I asked them what they were selling and they said,"Paper and stuff..." It was basically paper shapes and snowflakes etc. Anyway, I told that I had seven cents. They took the money and said thanks... started to walk away but then I asked what that would buy me. One girl says, "Nothing much..." and then the littlest girl said..."I think that is enough for this..." and she hands me a sheet of plain white paper with scribbles all over it. There may have been some sort of smiley face on it as well. It was SOOO funny. So, I paid seven cents for a piece of art.

Another story... I called Jack a young whippersnapper today and he said..."Mom, I am NOT a crab! I don't have snappers." :) HAHA! I love three year olds!

No comments: