Monday, March 2, 2009

Chris Harrison is a Stand-Up Guy!


So, I had a bunch of comments on my last post about The Bachelor and all I can say right now is.... What the hell?! I don't even know what to say except that Jason is stupid. He was full of so many words that I lost all faith in him... I thought he was different and that he was in this thing for something more then the other guys that have been on the show... but, as it turns out he really was poisoned by whatever those producers put in their water on that show. We've seen it time and again... (actually, I haven't seen it time and again... I gave up on this show after Bob Guinney chose Estelle or whatever her name was... that was TERRIBLE!!) The guy always changes his mind... mostly after the "After the Final Rose" show, but it always happens!! I don't think that Jason has a clue about what he evens wants.... I can only hope that he really was following his heart and that he won't just bag on Molly now because "the chemistry is different." Props to Melissa for how she handled the whole thing. I think she should be the next Bacherolette!! I do love Molly though and thought she was priceless when he came clean with her! She really did seem shocked! She did take him back a little too easily though... This show is RIDICULOUS and I am a SHAMEFUL fan!

PS: Chris Harrison is a stand-up guy because I bet he would never do something like this. He is the only decent man to ever come on the Bachelor because he can actually be married and have kids... (My hubby hates him... so he is kind of an inside joke in our house... But I really do like him. Cheesy Chris Harrison.)

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Scott thinks Chris Harrison is a joke too!