Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Bachelor....

I am ashamed to say that I have been sucked into the Bachelor this season. I didn't watch when Jason was on the Bachelorette, but knew that he was a fan favorite and I can see why. He is such a cutie and really seems to be different then the past losers that have been on the show. I hope that he is really there for the right reasons. All the girls seem to be cute and genuine as well. I am excited to see who he chooses... MOLLY or MELISSA! I love them both.... (I was happy to see Jillian go... She was terrible and I especially wanted her to shut up when he was walking her to the limo. Just leave with dignity lady.) But, the reason for my post is to express my dismay that stupid Deanna is allowed to come back and mess with his head during the finale. I have no idea what happens or if he is stupid enough to take her back, but I have to say... SHE HAD HER CHANCE!! Now, I know that they are probably only bringing her back for the drama, but I think we can all agree that we just want a successful Bachelor story... It has been MANY years since Ryan and Trista and I hated Trista... I want a love story for two people I love! Anyway, enough of my soap box... I was just really ticked when I saw the preview last night. Am I the only one watching??

PS: Zoe is half black lab, half dalmation.

8 comments:

the peine's said...

I missed it last night so I am so glad that you posted about it! I want Molly to win personally. I also feel the same as you, we need a love story! For the love! I can't wait for the biggest loser tonight!

THE OLSONS said...

I am totally into this one too! My husband even watches with me. LOL. I'm rooting for Melissa!

Cam said...

I am such a bachelor fan, even if I'm a little embarrassed to admit it-- I always feel so dumb when my husband watches it with me! But I have been watching it ever since the first season, it sucks me in every time! I really liked the three girls that were left, but Jillian was my favorite. I wanted it to be her or Molly. Hopefully he doesn't take Deanna back, she should have picked him in the first place, I'm not sure why she picked Jesse, now she just needs to deal with her mistake. A friend of mine went to college with Jason in Seattle, she said he was really shy and she always helped him get dates. Kinda fun. Anyways, hope you aren't offended that I liked Jillian :)

KatieKaseyBrielle said...

I am SO into the bachelor too!! I am getting anxiety about who he is going to pick though. Pretty sure it's going to be Melissa. He looks at her differently. Hope you're doing good. Oh and how'd the cupcakes turn out??

Stephanie said...

I have just watched the past couple of episodes so I don't know much about the old contestants, but I agree that I just want him to find a great woman that will make him happy and take care of his son! Enough with all the drama! I feel bad for him because it's going to be dang hard to decide. I hope that I even remember to watch the finale next week (maybe another girl's night!).

Ciara said...

Erin I'm glad you commented, your son is way too cute and the new puppy as well. I've never really watched the bachelor until this season and I'm hooked. My vote is for Melissa but I HATE that every teaser the entire season has had Deanna in it and she still hasn't appeared and it's the last episode.

Anonymous said...

Okay! So I totally think that he is taking Deanna back because in the very begining of the season when they showed the view of the proposal onthe advertisment I remember the girl in a blue dress. Then last night there was a commercial of the two girls and neither of them was in blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I'm freaking out right now! Two more nights and we'll know!

Anonymous said...

P.S. I'm a Melissa fan!