Monday, May 3, 2010

Savannah's Blessing






We blessed Savannah on May 2. It was a wonderful day! The day before we spent getting ready. We went and bought new curtains for our family room and hung a few pictures. It's funny how it takes something like this happening before we get around to doing stuff like that. My house looks cuter and it is still clean! We had a great turnout of family and friends. She looked beautiful in her dress and Jason gave a wonderful blessing. She looked so cute that a few weeks ago I took her to get her pictures done professionally. Everyone came over to our house afterward and hung out for a few hours. Savannah was able to meet a few relatives she hadn't met yet and Jack had a great time with the kids that came. I am so thankful for the blessing of this sweet girl in our lives. She is the perfect, most angel baby ever. She started sleeping through the night about 3 weeks ago and will now sleep from 8 to about 630 or 7. She is starting to reach for things and trying to grab things and smiles her life away if she is fed and not tired. I love her so much. I'm thankful for the priesthood and my sweet husband being worthy to hold it. I love my little family. Being a mom is the best thing in my life.

No comments: