Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mothers Day 2010


Me and the Kiddies.


Jack's present for me from school. He really does love lunch.


Jack


First smile on camera!

I really enjoyed my first Mothers Day with two kids. It was especially fun to get a present from Jack that he made in preschool. I look forward to those little gifts! It was a really nice weekend. Jason held down the fort while I joined my ladies from the gym to ride in the Goldilocks bike ride in Herriman. It was 30 or 60 miles. I signed up while preggers so I only did the 30 miler. It was such fun!! Biking out on the road is great and spinning makes you way stronger than you think. I wish I would have done the 60, but I will give that a go next year. It really made me want to do another bike ride (maybe 50 miles) later this summer. I'll see if I can get Jason to do it with me.

Sunday was great. Jason and Jack made me breakfast and got me a statue that I have been wanting. We were able to go hang out with my mom and talk to my brother on his mission. It was fun to hear his voice and laugh with my family. I love being a mom more than anything. Jack and Savannah are the BEST kids and I am really treasuring this time with them. I am lucky to have a husband who works so hard to allow me to stay home with them. It is the most fun I have had in my life. Jack makes me laugh every day and even when I want to scream, I would not change a thing!! Mothers Day also makes me really proud to be a woman! I love all the ladies in my life (friends, sisters, mothers, grandmas). I really feel like I am part of something special because I am a woman.

1 comment:

Cam said...

Happy Mothers Day! That's a great picture of you and your boys- love it when they actually cooperate! :)