Monday, May 3, 2010

Easter 2010





This Easter was a lot of fun. We went to St. George as always and Jack really had a good time because he is old enough to enjoy all of his cousins. We didn't see much of him because he was always running around playing with someone. Jason and I headed down on Thursday with the kids to get in an extra day of fun. We stayed with my Grams and both kids were DREAMS in the car. Savannah slept most of the way, both ways. Jack was really good and loved watching hours of movies in the car. I really don't know how parents did it without a DVD player! On Friday, we went shopping, went to my cousins restaurant and swimming. My family came down on Friday night. On Saturday, we went to the sand dunes and Jack loved playing horseshoes, hiking with Gramps and finding Easter eggs. After that fun, we came back and had pizza and swam at my Grams clubhouse. Both kids were so tired by about 7pm that I hauled them both home and both were in bed by 730. Savannah was the perfect baby the whole time and everyone loved passing her around and holding her. I love Easter! One of my favorites. I especially loved having Conference during the same weekend!

No comments: