Sunday, May 23, 2010

Savannah, 4 months later....


She is big enough to sit in this thing by herself.


Yummy.


She always looks so cute for church.


Savannah is now 4 months old. My how times flies. I love this girl. We really seem to have a special bond. I know that Jack loves me and all, but he is a daddys boy. He loves his daddy and that is as it should be. Jason will be a great example to him of how to be a man and I don't mind that he would rather play Batman with Jason. I don't know the first thing about playing that stuff. I am just happy that I now have a girl that will hopefully want to play Barbies with me and I hope that I can be a good example of how to be a woman to her. I love how she stares at me and you can really see the love in her eyes. She is more comfortable with me than anyone else and she is the most pleasant baby out there. She is sleeping through the night (9 to 7). She is starting to giggle, reach for things, and she really wants to sit up. She started on rice cereal a few days ago. She doesn't quite get it yet, but shes learning. She looks so pretty with a bow on her head and I love dressing her up! We started bathing her a bit different and that is really fun to watch her splash around in the tub. She loves her big bro and will just stare at him as well. He loves her and to hear him talk to her in a high baby voice lights up my heart. I'm so thankful for this baby. I am taking her back to the doc this week. I'm excited to see how much she has grown.

1 comment:

Ariane said...

Awe!! What a doll. I LOVE Sundays and dressing my kids up :)
Being a mom really is the greatest thing in the world!