Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Hubby!


Jason and his buddy.


The Cake!

Jason's bday was a couple of weeks ago. The big 3-2! I am ashamed to say that the day passed without much hoopla. It was on a Sunday, so not much fun, but we were able to get in a movie on Friday night, State of Play. That was a treat. We used to go to movies every single weekend, but Jack has put a stop to that (not to mention lack of funds), so when we do get to go to a movie it is with happy hearts and empty stomachs since I now will always get popcorn and lots of salt since it is only about every 2-3 months we get to go. The movie was very good, highly recommended from us. On Saturday, I can't really remember what we did... OH YEAH!! My sweetie of a hubby installed sprinklers in our yard (more on that later...). On Sunday, we will able to get together with family and eat lots of good food.

I have say, I have been cooking more lately and so for Jason's bday I ventured out and made him a banana cake! I think it was tasty, Jason said it was, but I didn't know if I liked that much banana, but anything with vanilla frosting is a go in my book.

I love my hubby very much. I knew from the moment I saw him that he was someone special and that he would be mine. I'm so thankful for him and all that he does for me. Happy belated bday, babe!

No comments: