Sunday, May 10, 2009

Lately....

Not much has been going on... The only noteworthy thing that we have done lately is go to see Wicked, which was the best thing ever!! We took a picture, but it is ugly so I won't post it. We went with my family and had a great time. The music was great and it was nice to get out.

Jason's bday is this week so Jack and I will be busy planning something fun to do this weekend. I am loving YW's and my lesson today went great. I think. Jason got into the Spudman Triathlon again and has started training for that. We are headed to Lake Powell in two weeks and so excited for that. Jason is looking for another job and has had a few prospects open up in the last few weeks so we are excited about that. I am busier than ever, but I don' t really know what keeps me so busy! I am trying to do fun things with Jack and keep up with housework and my medical transcription job! Zoe is learning some manners and is really a fun dog! We are having a lot of fun and looking forward to a fun summer!!

1 comment:

Becky Gray said...

Erin, Your lesson was great and the girls love you. I'm so glad you are in Young Women's with me. I hope Jason has a wonderful Birthday.