Monday, June 29, 2009

Sneakers Attack... Wasatch Your Back...


He was running....


We were doing this...

Jason ran the Wasatch Back this year. I ran it last year, so this year was my turn on kiddie patrol. He ran with the same team as I did and I think he had a good time. They had a lot cooler weather this year and that was nice, but they finished in the rain so that was not fun. He ran about 15 miles total and his team finished in about 29 hours. They are already planning for next year, and I think it will be my turn! I'm glad that Jason got to run it though. It is a wonderful thing to do and I hope to do it together soon!

In the meantime, I went to Youth Conference and that was really fun. My girls are so fun and there were some really powerful moments. I miss being a young woman (not that I'm not...) for the spiritual summers! I'm happy that I get to be a part of everything this year. Jack spent a lot of time at my moms, but we did manage to squeeze in a movie night.

No comments: