Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas, Santa and Snowmen






Here are some pictures from the last few weeks. Our Christmas was great. We spent Christmas Eve with my family. We got Chinese food and watched "Fred Claus." We always sleep over and do breakfast and stuff there and then head to Jason's family. We had a great dinner with them and went and saw Benjamin Button. That was a good show. Jack had a great time this Christmas and totally caught on to the whole thing. We got a lot of good video too so I am going to have to learn how to put that on here sometime. Jack was spoiled rotten, but we couldn't help ourselves since he was so excited. He has seemed to have loved each gift equally and plays with everything he got. He loves his new bike and it is looking like he will have it down by summer time.

Out neighbor came over one night dressed as Santa and gave Jack a book that I gave him to give. It was so cute. He rang the doorbell and stood out there saying "HO HO HO" and Jack ran up to the door and heard him. He looked at me and when we opened the door, he could hardly believe his eyes. He was a little scared, but still talked to Santa, as long as he didn't have to look him in the eye. He talked about that for days after.

We got a lot of good snow over Christmas this year and the other day Jack and I built our first snowman. Jack loved playing in the snow and I thought it was fun as well. I don't remember the last time I played in the snow, but I know why kids like it so much. I am looking forward to taking him sledding after our next snow storm.

Even though it is almost the middle of January, we are still reading Christmas books and Jack is still wanting to hear Jingle Bells in the car... I wish that Christmas could last all year!! (sometimes). :)

No comments: