Sunday, August 12, 2012

KINDERGARTEN GRADUATION







Jack is going into 1st grade in two weeks so I thought it was time to update the old blog about his kindergarten graduation.  He loved kindergarten and did really well during the whole year.  He loved his teacher and I really loved her too.  She seemed strict, but nice and I think that is what this boy needs.  He really started reading at the end of the year and did well enough that his teacher thought he would do fine in a 1st-2nd split  next year.  I am hoping that he does.  He seems to be a pleaser and will try his best for his teacher.  At least, that is what I am thinking based on seeing him this summer.  It was a really fun year for both of us and I am excited for him to continue to grow throughout elementary school.  I will miss him while he is at school.  He is such a big helper and he is always trying to do his best.  I love him so much!!

No comments: