Saturday, May 12, 2012

Funny Things... By JACK

Here is a funny thing that Jack said the other day.  I told him about an experience I had camping with my dad and sister when I was younger.  The one where my dad had to scoop us up out of the way of a bear who was eating chips that I had spilled.  I told Jack about it, not realizing that he was going camping in a few days with Jason.  I told him later that his grandpa was going with him and he asked which one.  I told him that his "old" (who is Jason's dad) was going and Jack said... "OH NO! He's not the one who can save me from bears!!"

Also, when going to bed on his camping trip he got his sad face going and when Jason asked him what was wrong he said, "I'm worried about Mom."  Aw... I love this little guy.  He is becoming such a big kid.  He is a huge help and does everything we ask (mostly) and with a smile (mostly).  On this Mothers Day weekend..... I am feeling very blessed to be the mom of these two kids and with another one on the way.  Being a woman is definitely the best! We are lucky to be able to be moms and everything that comes with it!!

No comments: