Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Pregnancy Update

 At about 16 weeks
 24-25 weeks
 At about 25 weeks

I was so good about updating when I was pregnant with Savannah.  Now, I can barely get to this every three months!! Since I am about 28 weeks pregnant, I thought I would give a brief update on how things are going with this pregnancy.  I have really liked having my updates to look back on.  So far, things have been going very well!!! This has been the easiest and most pleasant pregnancy of them all.  We got pregnant right out of the gate... one time shot. So, that right there was easier than Savannah.  I didn't get sick (not very much), Kris is pregnant with me and only a few days ahead of me.  I have been able to run and am still running.  Last week I ran 5 miles on Friday.  I am running about 2.5 twice a week and 5 once a week.  I bought a belt that has made all the difference.  Besides having to pee with every step, I can barely tell I have this giant basketball hanging off my tummy.  :) The weight gain has been good and I think I am within a pound of where I was with Savannah at this stage.  I weigh about 144, which makes the total about 16 pounds.  I'm pretty happy with that and feel pretty cute.  Everyone seems shocked when I say how far along I am and that is good for the ego when you feel like such a fatty.  :) The only eventful thing that has happened with this pregnancy is that I had to go back for another ultrasound at 22 weeks to get a better picture of her heart.  Nothing was wrong, and it was fun to see her again.  Other than that, this whole pregnancy has been PERFECT!! I go to the doctor tomorrow and will hopefully pass the glucose test and nail down a date to be induced.  We have bought a van and a bed (for Savannah) so those were the major things we needed to do to get ready for her.  I am super excited to have another girl.  Savannah loves babies and without really ever being around them, knows what to do with them and loves to put them to bed and feed them bottles.  I am hoping that she will love her just as much.  I think they will be great friends! I think we have settled on the name Molly, but we keep going back and forth.  It might change once she is here. 

No comments: