Sunday, August 12, 2012

SUMMER ACTIVITIES

 One of the kids favorite things to do this summer.... roast hot dogs and marshmallows in backyard.
 Savannah (and Jack) really are loving our animals lately and both animals do so well with them.
 Goofy girl
 Before church and before baby.
 She was outside jumping on the tramp and I had looked out the window and saw that she was picking her nose.  Good thing because she came in like this and I would have freaked out if I thought it was from something else!! She didn't even know she was bleeding.

 We took the kids to Park City for a night before baby came.  They loved the book store and the kitties and the chocolate goodies!

 Savannah has taken to taking all of her clothes off and peeing outside... not my proudest as a mother...

 Jack and Jason ran in the Dirty Dash.  It was fun for them.  Not so fun for pregnant me... :)
 Father's Day
 Savannah loves playing with her brother and his friends.
 Curlers for the first time!
 Fourth of July
 Jack's race.  He was the first 5 year old to cross the line!!

 Dance parties.
 Swimming lessons.  Jack loves swimming and is so good.  We are going to have him do a precompetitive class this fall! Michael Phelps anyone?? :)



End of Year party for track

We have had a busy crazy summer.  Because the baby was due at the end of July, I tried to fit in everything before then.  Jack was in track for 6 weeks, coach pitch for four weeks, swimming for four weeks... he went camping with Jason, we went to Seven Peaks and swimming at Great Grams a bunch, had playdates, went to the gym... I think it was all a success.  We loved track for Jack.  It was super cute and fun for him.  He is a natural runner so I think we will keep doing it.  He did really well in coach pitch as well, and swimming is a natural fit for him.  Savannah has had fun following along on all of Jack's adventures.  Next summer she will get to participate for herself!! I feel like I wasn't very fun because I was so pregnant, but I still think it was an okay summer. 

No comments: