Monday, March 29, 2010

Love This Boy


His hair curled.


Hot face.

Jack is turning into the cutest three year old around. I am really feeling like I am in the midst of one of the greatest times in my life. He is such a big help to me and although I find myself losing patience with him (more than before Savannah came), he takes everything in stride and nothing really ever gets to him. I finally feel like I am finding my groove with two kids and having a family of four is so much fun. Lately, Jack has kept us laughing by:

-- Asking us to "curl" his hair like Peter Parker (aka Spiderman).
-- Coming in from outside with his "hot face." He said to me... "Mom, I'm so hot. I need a drink." While making the above face. It was priceless. Now I make him do it on command.
-- Saying he is going to marry Savannah in the temple.
-- He is brave enough to do things by himself, so he says.
-- He doesn't like my hair in a ponytail and when I told him that I need it in a ponytail to keep my hair out of my face he said, "You can just do this," and then he shook out his head like a valley girl.
-- Turning into every super hero known to man...
-- Passing off the first and second Articles of Faith.
-- All his poems from school and songs from church.
-- Getting his timing mixed up... he gets confused when saying "last night, next week, last year..." etc.
-- Using phrases like, "After all..."
-- Praying by himself.

And a million more things. I really have to start blogging more so I don't forget the funny things he says. He cracks me up. Ever since I had Savannah, he has seemed like such a little man. I love everything about him and watching him grow up gets better by the day.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

aahhhhhhhhh the hot face.