Monday, March 29, 2010

This Girl


Look at how chubby!


Secret handshake.


I love this girl so much. She is the dreamiest baby ever. Jack was a good baby too. I hope I'm not speaking too soon, but she is perfect! I have the best kiddies. She starting smiling at 7 weeks. It started with one sporadic smile and now she pretty much does it anytime you look at her. She also has started sleeping almost through the night. Last night, she was in bed at 9pm and slept until almost 4am. It is fabulous!! She never cries unless hungry or sleepy and she loves to be held and rocked. Jack loves her to death and I really can't wait until she really starts reacting to him. All of his friends love her, especially his friend Coleman. He even made up a secret best friend handshake. :) I took her to the doc last week and she is growing like a weed. She was 10.8lbs, 22.5 inches. That is the 50% for both. Now that I feel like things are getting back to normal, I am relaxing and really enjoying this baby time. I am excited to watch her learn and grow a whole lot more over the next year.

No comments: