Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First Time Sledding!!


Going down for the first time.


Snow Bunny!

Because I am pregnant and no fun whatsoever, Jason decided to get out of the house with Jack while he was off for five days at New Year's. One of the activities I could not go on was sledding. This was the first time that Jack has gone and according to Jason he loved it. He would only let Jason go down with him three times and the rest of the time he cruised down the hill be himself. He is already talking about going again... hopefully when I have the baby they can get out.

Our New Year's was really uneventful... besides the sledding, we took Jack to see "Princess and the Frog." He also had some bday parties to attend so I think he still had a good Christmas break! It was really nice for me to have Jason home for so long and keep him entertained while he didn't have school or the gym!

No comments: