Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!




To my sweet hubby,
Happy Fathers Day to you! It wasn't very eventful and I am sorry for that, but I hope you know how much I love you and how proud I am to have you as the father of our sweet boy. You are so good with him... so patient, loving, fun and caring. I love to watch you and Jack together. You can tell that he just loves his daddy! You are a great example for our son to grow up with and I know that you will be a wonderful teacher for him. You are a awesome partner for me and I am so thankful that I can always count on you and all the support you give me in everything I do. I am bascially free to do whatever I want because I know that you will back me up and that is so special to me. I love you so much and look forward to the years to come and all the parenting that we get to do together!
Love, me
PS: The leaf is a gift from Jack in nursery today. It says, "Sorry if I bug you. Happy Fathers Day." And the black "bugs" are olives. How cute is that???

No comments: