Monday, August 13, 2007

Jon Meets Apollo Ono!


Anyone who knows me, knows that I love celebrities! I can't get enough of People, Us Weekly and all those trashy mags! I would love to meet any star and on Thursday night I got my wish! We were over at my realtors house (we are moving) and she just happens to be friends with Apollo Ono, gold medalist and Dancing with the Stars winner! He was there too!! I was so starstruck and shy! He is moving to Utah to train for the Olympics and my realtor helped him with his house. She knew I wanted to meet him, and so did my brother Jon so she invited us over. He came a little bit after us. He was really down to earth and nice. When it came time to leave, we got up the guts to ask for a picture and he was kind enough to humor us! It was awesome!

No comments: