Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Am I Smart Enough For This?

Well, due to the fact that time is short and technology is the wave of the future, we have joined the ranks and started a blog. I think it will be fun to keep family and friends updated this way and is a little cooler then myspace and all those other sites these days! However, I don't know if I can figure out all this fancy computer stuff, so I will give it my best. I am just staying at home with my son these days so hopefully I will have time to figure it out!

Thanks to Kim for getting me going on this, and hopefully we will have fun stuff to say!

2 comments:

Lisa Dent said...

Congrats and Great job on the marathon. You are an inspiration but I'll leave the marathons to you. You got me hooked on the gym but I'm not going on the marathon
route. You are a terrific friend and THANKS for all you do for my life. You are always there to listen and laugh. I couldn't ask for a better friend. XO Lisa

A Hunt Wood said...

Atta girl! Good job guys!