Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Savannah-- 4 YEARS!

Savannah turned four in January.  She is such a good little buddy for me and for Evelyn.  She is a great big sister and really has a tender heart. She is very shy, and hates for anyone to correct anything she does.  She loves to get things just right and often will not try something until she is sure she has it down.  Her dance teacher said that she is very precise in her moves and tries her best to do everything she says.  I think she is like that in preschool too.  I have really loved having the days to spend with her while Jack is at school and she is a trooper to come to everything of his and support him.  She loves him too and they love to watch TV together.  She also tries to do anything he is doing and loves to play.  She has a few really cute friends and she loves to play with them.  She is getting so grown up and wants me to drop her off at friends houses and really prove her independence with walking to friends houses with Jack instead of me and dressing herself. She is a girly girl and loves to get dressed up and play with babies, but also seems to get along with the boys just as well too.  I think she will be pretty well rounded.  She has not been jealous of Evelyn at all and is a huge help with her.  She loves helping me cook and doing any kind of chore with me.  We go to the gym and park and play with friends and still nap together.  I love this four year old!!

For her party we had Cinderella come for her first friend party and she did really well with her and enjoyed it a lot.  She wants to have a different princess come next year.  I'm so proud of her and love being her mom!














No comments: