Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!


Kris and Andy. The only pic I have of them

Coloring Easter Eggs!


Hunting for eggs with cousins



What a haul!! All he wanted was the candy!

We had fun during Easter this year. We made the annual trek down to St. George with my family. Lauren stayed home due to studying for her finals, but everyone else was there including Jon's girlfriend Taylor and Kris's FIANCE Andy. That's right... Kris is engaged!!!! They are getting married in August and we are so excited!! They are a cute couple.

Our trip was fun, except for the rain on Saturday which caused us to move the family picnic to a nearby church. I don't think the kids minded. They found the nursery room real quick and we were still able to have an Easter egg hunt on the church grounds.

Jack loved staying at his cousin's Courtney's house. They really had a good time together. I don't think I saw him at all on Saturday! He loved coloring Easter eggs, finding his basket, eating all his candy and we tried to talk about Jesus over the weekend so he starts to learn the meaning of it all. He also loved going hiking on Friday night before the storm came. Pictures of that in the next post. I love Easter. Now, if only this **** snow would stop!!!!

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

I love your pictures! I'm jealous you went there! Looks like a blast.

KatieKaseyBrielle said...

Your kitchen looks great by the way!! I can't believe Kris is engaged!! CRAZY!! That is so exciting. You'll have to tell her congrats from me!