Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Night at the Airport


When Jason and I were dating we used to love to go to the airport and watch the planes come in. That was back in the day before 911 and we could literally sit right under the planes as they came in. It was a really fun thing to do.
We haven't been out there since 911 (or shortly after) and so we decided to go the other night with Jack. We were sad to see that they have demolished our old viewing area and even have the parking lot locked up, but we were able to find a nice spot of grass at the golf course and we still had a pretty good view. Jack loved it! We will have to go back again soon.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Erin, I think about taking Mason out there all the time when I'm driving to and from work and see the planes zoom overhead! He'd love it. We should get KFC again and head out there sometime!

Kimberly said...

What a fun thing to do. I'd have never thought of that. I bet Jack had so much fun.