Sunday, November 22, 2009

28 Weeks!


28 Weeks!

I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! I am finally at seven months and when I say that I am due in February people are getting excited and not looking at me in pity because it is so far away! It is just around the corner.

This month wasn't very exciting. I feel like I am just waiting now. I enjoy feeling her jump and move around like crazy. Jason and I were actually able to lay in bed and watch her the other night. It seems like we should have done that already, but I really have a hard time remembering that I am pregnant this time around. I said to my friend the other day that I need to get my act together and realize that I will be having a BABY in two months and so I should probably start to get things together. We do have clothes and stuff... and we are planning to get her room ready after the holidays. But, still I feel like I haven't really given her the proper amount of attention because I am so busy with Jack!

I haven't ran again since my last post and I miss it! I know the pain won't be worth it though so I am content to cycle and lift for now. Cycling still feels awesome and I think I will be able to do that until she comes. Weight lifting is still okay, but I will probably have to drop weight down in the next little bit. According to my own scales, I have only gained 1lb this month!! YAY! I am hoping that holds true for my doc appointment after Thanksgiving! I go again on the 2nd of December and have my glucose test. I hope that I don't test positive again. With Jack, I tested positive and had to go in for additional tests and that was awful. Of course, it came back negative so it was just a waste of time. Hopefully, I can avoid that this time. In the meantime, we are enjoying the beginning of the holidays and I am so excited to be a part of making this baby girl during such a special time of year! I can't wait to meet her!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I had to do the glucose test twice as well- with the second time being negative too. It was horrible! So excited for your little one to get here- it's just around the corner!