Sunday, July 13, 2008

Boating... AGAIN!





Yay, we actually got out on the water twice this year. That is better then we have done for the last two or so years. This time, we took my family since Brad and Cindy were out of town. Thanks to them, for letting us use the boat. We had a great time. We went to Jordanelle again, had some lunch and enjoyed the perfect day. We came home and cleaned the boat, had some dinner and crashed! Jack loved it and everyone got a proper amount of sun. We are tired today. Jack slept until about 930. I think that is the latest he has ever slept in his short life. Enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

It's great to see you guys doing so much together. Isn't family great. Remember when I used to spend a week with you each summer. I wish we could do that again. I love Jack's hair by the way.