Monday, December 10, 2007

I've Been Tagged... Secret Time!

So, I have been tagged again, but it is in a slightly different fashion then the last one so I am going to do it again. I love talking about my hubby and our dating story so here it goes... Thanks Melissa! 1- What is his name? Jason
2- How long have you been married? Almost 5 years on Jan 24.
3- How long did you date? Well, I met Jason the day after I graduated from high school. He was 23, I was a measly 18 and he thought I was annoying. I had to worm my way into his heart over 2 and a half years. :) Plus I was going to Utah State for 2 of the years so we were doing the long distance, off and on thing.
4- Who eats more? Jason but only because he is a boy and I am always on a diet. I could probably take him if it was cake, ice cream or pizza.
5- Who said I love you first? Me... but I was tricked into it. It was Valentines Day 2002 and he had planned this whole big thing... flowers, a CD, carriage ride... the works and at the end of the night he asked how I was feeling or what I was thinking... I can't remember. But I said that I felt very loved and he said, "You are..." and then it was just quiet and then he asked what I was thinking again and I said I love you and he said it back. Sneaky guy.
6- Who sings better? Hmm... probably neither of us. We aren't singers. But since I am a girl it would probably be me.
7- Who is taller? Jason... 6'3" to my 5'4"
8- Whose temper is worse? MINE! We even got into a fight once about how he is always so calm! But I have seen him lose it once... on a trip with his family earning the nickname Leash from his brothers. :)
9- Who does the laundry? Both, but me mostly.
10- Who does the dishes? Same as laundry.
11- Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jason... I have to be by the door.
12- Who does the cooking? Both, I'm trying to learn to cook more.
13- Who is more stubborn? ME, no contest.
14- Who proposed? Jason but it took him a month after he had my ring to get around to it! He had to get it just right and it was perfect!
15- Who is more likely to admit when they are wrong? Jason. I don't give in a lot of the time.
16- Whose parents do you see the most? Mine but we live closer to them and Jason's family is very busy.
17- Who pays the bills? Me
18- Who wears the pants in the family? Me, but Jason is very laid back and we generally agree on things.
19- Why do you love your husband? So many reasons. I love how he loves me... even when I am crazy and difficult. He puts up with me endlessly. I love how patient he is, how smart... he knows everything. I love how he can read something and remember it for the rest of his life. I love how he is with people and how caring he is of everyone. He puts everyone before him self to the point that he suffers sometimes. I love how he is with our son and what a good example he is I love love love how he tickles my head every single night so that I can go to sleep while he watches TV. I just love him to bits and am so happy that he is my husband!!
That was fun. I take him for granted a lot so hopefully he reads this and knows that he is appreciated! I am tagging... Celeste, Kim, Kimmy my cousin, Megan, Kathie and Erica.

2 comments:

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

That was awesome. There was so much I didn't know!