Monday, September 10, 2007

The Last Few Weeks










I know it has been awhile! We have been super busy! We are in the process of moving right now, which is always a joy. We are just about packed up and ready to go. Jason will be moving the house on Saturday morning, with friends, while I take Jack to Sin City! Kathie and I are going for a girls weekend. I figured since I did most of the packing Jason can take care of heaving lifting! I am excited!
I also have enrolled in real estate school. The realtor that is selling our house and helping us with the new one wants me to be her assistant. It will be fun to have something to do on the side and nice to have a little extra money. I start today.
We went to the Greek Festival and had a picnic for the last time in our backyard. I am going to miss our first home, but am so excited for the next step!
Here are some pics from the last few weeks!

2 comments:

the peine's said...

I LOVE Jack's tie! I am so happy you updated! Even though I talk to you everyday ha ha!

Erica said...

So when I was looking at the pictures, I was really confused by the dancers who looked like they were in traditional Swedish outfits.... Confused that is until I read that you had been to the Greek Festival. Have fun in Las Vegas-- Hope it's not too hot for you.